martes, 4 de noviembre de 2014

GROUPS-THE YIMI


THE YIMI

We are the YIMI that means Younesse ,Isa, Madelayne & Isa Mari they are our initials.We are in 4th CSE group C . We all live in Cuevas del Almanzora. We are doing a project for our group in the classroom website. Those are our descriptions.

Hi, I am Younesse, I am 15 years old and I am Moroccan.
I like football and goats.My favourite subjects are English, Maths and French. When
I will grow up I will be an engenieer.

Hello. I am Isa Mª, I am 15 years old and I am Spanish.
I like dancing and reading books. I have got a dog. My favourite subject is History.

Hi, I am Madelayne, I am 15 years old and I am Ecuadorian but I have got Spanish nationality. I like singing and reading books.My favourite subjects are Maths and English
I like running in the afternoons.I want to be a teacher.

Hello. I am Isa. I am 17 years old and I am Spanish. I like football and watching TV. My favourite subject is French. I have got a dog and a cat.

1 comentario: