lunes, 3 de noviembre de 2014

GROUPS-The Jarosita


  THE JAROSITA



We are students in Jaroso high school and we are in year 4 group C.

Hello, my name is Juan Francisco, but everybody calls me Juan. I am fifteen years old, I have got one dog, it is Barney. I am always to the repair shop, I  love it.

Hello, my name is Alberto. I am fifteen years old,I like football, all sports in general and I would like to be a journalist.

Hello, I am Lorena. I´m fifteen years old. In the future I want to be a pharmacist. I like listening to music, playing  basketball and I love going  shopping with my friends. I don´t like eating soup.

Hi, my name is Maribel. I´m fifteen. I like dancing, playing the piano, reading books and meeting with my friends. I hate sports. In the future I want to become a teacher. I usually go to the shopping centre with my mother every week.

My name is Roberta. I am fifteen years old. I like music and I don’t like  rock. My favourite subject is Maths. I would like to study in the university.

2 comentarios:

  1. The Morochos help you find the mistakes
    1 Bue-Buy
    2 I don´t like aeting soup- I don´t like eating soup
    3 Says - Say
    4 I always be to the taller - I always go to the taller
    5 I am love- I like it very much

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The YIMI are going to help you. Those are the mistakes.
    1.- I always be to the taller - I am always at the taller.
    2.- I am love - I love it.
    3.- Like football - I like football.
    4.- To be journalist more - To be a journalist/ To be more than a journalist.
    5.- Bue - Buy.

    ResponderEliminar